SAP Developer (ABAP/HANA)
SAP Developer (ABAP/HANA)
We are technology lovers creating the new as “a team”. We keep searching for what is new and how to apply it. We have started Ronwell as a software consulting testing service in 2005 but not stopped there! Right now, we have other domains such as Business Analysis, User Experience and Devops Services. We love to grow our idea of “the new” as a business.
We have multiple openings Ronwell Digital for SAP ABAB/HANA Developers.
Must have very advanced English language skills, nice to have German language skills.
1x Junior SAP Developer (ABAP/HANA) @ Ronwell Digital >1-3 years experience
1x Mid Level SAP Developer (ABAP/HANA) @ Ronwell Digital >3-5 years experience
1x Senior SAP Developer (ABAP/HANA) @ Ronwell Digital >5-8 years experience
Who You’ll Work With You’ll work in our DACH/EMEA//MENA- GCC Countries in the Turkey office’s as part of our Digital teams, which bring together the best of Ronwell Digital SAP Consulting digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm.
You’ll also work with colleagues from across our firm to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You’ll Do
You will lead the execution of digital SAP ABAP/HANA industry experience product/feature development and transformation projects for leading industry players, mainly in Europe.
In this role, you will be a core member of the Ronwell SAP consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping SAP ABAP/HANA Projects product vision, strategic designs to managing and transforming agile product and leadership teams. You will engage on some of the most challenging business problems facing our clients.
These projects can range from rapid process re-inventions at leading financial institutions, ‘big data’ analytics at large scale retail organizations, to consumer facing app development for traditional industries. In each situation, as a SAP ABAP/HANA Developer , you will typically be at the centre of the problem solving, advising our most senior clients on how to successful execute on their strategic vision with SAP Projects.
You will be well versed in all aspects of the SAP ABAP/HANA product, process and technology. You will be at the intersection of business strategy, client and implementation vendors and you’ll be responsible for translating abstract visions into reality, while managing client expectations as well as vendor efficiency.
You will also be proficient in all aspects of the agile deliverables required for a technology team to build beautiful products. This includes hands on development of storyboards, wireframes, product prioritization, backlog, user stories, product KPI, monitoring/tracking and commercialization.
- Develops quality processes and its associated documentation adhering to team and departmental development standards.
- Collaborates with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of SAP software programs and applications.
- Provides SAP support including analysis, development, testing, tracking and resolution.
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and written.
- Mentors less experienced team members on SAP programming concepts and tool suite.
- Participates in team activities and team planning in regards to improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
- Responsible for continued personal growth in the areas of technology, business knowledge, and Costco policies and platforms.
- > 3 years SAP ABAP/HANA experience using SAP in a professional environment.
- Should be a SAP HCM, BI/BW, PS Certified Solution Consultant in Project Management • Working Knowledge in latest SAP ECC EHP Version • An additional knowledge preferred in SAP CATS (Cross Application Time Sheets), SAP DMS (Document Management System) Modules with Cross-Functional expertise in BW, BI, MM, PP, PM, SD, HR-HCM, FICO Modules.
- Enhancement Framework, Implicit/Explicit Enhancement User Exit, Business Adds-in, Screen Exit, Field Exit, Business Add-Ins, Substitution and Validation, Business Objects (BAPI and RFC), Reports (Interactive, Drilldown, Classic & ALV).
- LSMW/BDC programming using both session and Call transaction.
- Experience with Development Methodologies: ASAP (Accelerated SAP), Agile (Extreme programming), Waterfall Model, V-Shaped Model, Waterfall Model.
- 3+ years SAP ABAP development experience in SAP ECC or SAP S4 HANA OnPrem and Cloud
- Should have SAP UI5/FIORI development experience
- SAP analytics cloud knowledge is plus
- Strong ALV report, parallel processing development and SOAP/REST integration experience is required
- ABAP Knowledge in ABAP/4 programming language, BADI, User Exits, and Tuning & custom background programs
- Extensively knowledge about keys SAP modules such as FI/CO, SD, PS and MM
- Ability to interact with all levels of business users (end-users/executives)
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a self-managed environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Provide high quality customer support throughout the project.
- Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of SAP Portal technology.
- Functional knowledge on SAP HCM,BI/BW,PS
- Experience with HANA Cloud Integration, Personnel Administration, Organization Management, Time Management, Benefits, ESS, Payroll, SAP SF Employee Central.
- Developing knowledge regarding user administration and authorization roles.
- Team leadership and role-model.
- Unit test development and execution, including test script development.
Nice to have
- SAP Connection (SCOT and SOST), Test Scripts using SCAT and eCATT, Workflow.
- Web UI enhancements and configurations, SAP Web-Dynpro, Fiori, SAP FPM applications (Road map, tabbed & overview applications).
- Designed and extensively worked for interfacing SAP HCM with different system like WFM, MDM, IAM, WFA, iSeries, LMS, CRM, ADP, Mercer, BOFA, I9 Guardian, Benefit Focus etc.
- Experience in integration technologies like SAP PI, SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, Intermediate Document (IDOC), RFC’s, File Interface techniques, SOAP web services, REST web services.
- SAP NetWeaver Portal, Contain Administration, System. Administration, ADS, Configuration of Remuneration statement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent degree
- 1-5 years of experience SAP ABAP/HANA Development
- Experience leading SAP ABAP/HANA product and/or cross-functional teams
- Experience as both a team member and coach in the agile SAP product owner roles
- Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Strong product instinct to build great SAP ABAP/HANA product vision, product roadmap and competitive analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge on tracking and analytics setup
- Relentless prioritization and alignment with business and IT stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
- Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously ‘pivot’ to arrive at the highest impact answer for the client
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effective and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team
- Excellent analytical skills, and data driven approach to constantly analyse user feedback and analytics report
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on transforming towards agile
- Ability to move between strategic discussions with senior client leaders to tackle on the ground agile coaching with teams
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com