Test Manager-Test Automation Manager
Test Manager-Test Automation Manager
We are technology lovers creating the new as “a team”. We keep searching for what is new and how to apply it. We have started Ronwell as a software consulting testing service in 2005 but not stopped there! Right now, we have other domains such as Business Analysis, User Experience and Devops Services. We love to grow our idea of “the new” as a business.
About The Company
As Ronwell Digital we deliver industry-standard IT solutions which enhance our clients’ business processes and take them to the next level. We are now looking for a passionate Senior Python Engineers who can join our growing team in Istanbul/Izmir.
Position Description And Responsibilities
It is your role as a Test Manager to make sure our teams deliver quality and that that quality is maintained and monitored!
We are looking for someone to join our team to coordinate and oversee testing activities and to liaise with our scrum teams and vendors to ensure we are releasing a stable and well-performing site.
Role And Responsibilities
- Making sure that our releases are properly tested and QA’ed before and after they go live.
- Supporting the scrum teams on defining test (automation) tasks
- Creating, coordinating and executing test plans for manual testing of the releases
- Liaising within- and outsourced testing resources to conduct manual testing
- Liaising with the business to ensure user acceptance testing is conducted
- You have knowledge of various testing tools & methodologies and are able to apply the right tools at the right time.
- You are familiar with the agile/scrum methodology and you know what your responsibilities are in that process
- You have a very keen eye for detail and are able to determine the criticality of issues that you find. You understand the business priorities.
- You are able to build a good relationship with our vendor abroad who have a testing team in house.
- You are able to create an overview of what exactly is being tested (manually & automated) and collaborate with the vendor on how to improve the testing from the learning after each release.
- Create goodwill with internal stakeholders and involve them in the last UAT testing phase.
- Beside test knowledge and understanding of processes, hands-on mentality is a must.
- You are strong analytically and focus on quality
- Excellent communication skills are required for this job
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Science or Any Engineering or MBA (IT) or MCA (IT) is preferred.
- Required to lead Cross-Functional teams across multiple business and technical areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skill.
- Strong Presentation Skills for Customers and Executives.
- Attention to detail and quality of output.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and face pressure.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills and a good team player.
- Candidates who are avaibale to join on short notice are preffered.
Nice to have
- Experience with Vue.js and/or Angular.js
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD principles
- Experience with mobile applications (react-native, native or hybrid apps)
- Knowledge of material design frameworks
- Knowledge of AMPs, Progressive Web Apps and similar
- Understanding of RESTful web services
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems
- Understanding of distributed caching
- Understanding of cloud computing and cloud application architectures
- Experience with software development tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Contributions to OpenSource projects
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com